Bagbazaar, Kathmandu, Nepal
It is a popular dream to study abroad for Nepali students. The trained and experienced counselors of Greystar International are experts in guiding students through the application process, determining eligibility and assisting to select a career path way and to help finalize requirements to study abroad.
The requirements to study abroad will depend the level of study (Diploma, Bachelors, Masters or Research). To Study abroad you will need to apply for both admission to an institution and also for a student visa.
In general, you will need the following documents for your student ISA applications:
1. Visa application form (Which your education counselor will help you complete.
2. Visa application fee
3. Valid passport
4. Academic and work experience documents.
5. IELTS result
6. Electronic confirmation of Enrollment (We will provide you, once you have applied to institutions)
7. Overseas students health cover.
8. Statements of purpose Evidence of financial ability or letter of sponsorship(Tuition fee, Living expenses, traveling
On lodging of your VISA application, your counselor will download the medical forms. You will need to undergo a medical examination by a doctor and have the form completed.
For detailed students visa application checklist, please feel free to contact Greystar International one of the best education service providers in Nepal